Hello all,
Thursday, August 5, 2004, drifthat wrote:

9>> The Bat! 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/2 is now available from
9>> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

> SmartBat/Scheduler should have a "always on top" option. It's
> very tedious recall it through alt+tab keystroke when I switch to
> other program and back..

You can add following rows into SMARTBAT.INI file located in MAIL
directory, SmartBat will be shown in taskbar and available in Alt+Tab
selection.

[Options]
Taskbar=1

BTW edit this file when will be TB closed.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/2
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: