On Thursday, August 05, 2004 it appears that Allie Martin 
wrote the following in regards to "Sub-filters?..":

>> does anyone know what "sub-filters" are and how we could use them?
>> (Presumably some-one wants them, else how did they get on the
>> feature list in the first place?)

AM> Without documentation I'd be speculating. However, logically, the
AM> following should be the case:

AM> Without subfilters, TB! currently takes each message through the
AM> filters and sequentially looks for a filter match starting from the
AM> filter at the top and working downwards. The first matching filter is
AM> applied and nothing further is done with that message unless the
AM> initial matching filter has 'continue processing with other filters
AM> enabled'.

AM> Subfilters seem to offer the ability to create a fork in the sequence.

Hi Allie.

  I assumed the same thing(s) about sub-filers & tried one w/o
  much luck. Problem is that it was part of a multiple filter
  structure, i.e. x or y or z, then move to folder with continue
  filtering to sub-filter to change color.

  I think there are problems with debug filters & I think I know there are
  problems with change color so it's hard to know if subfilter is
  working or not.

-- 
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield CT USA
TB! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/2 W2K v5.0 Service Pack 4











________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to