Hi Eddie,

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 15:56:34 +0200 (9:56 AM here), Eddie Castelli [EC]
wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

EC> Never the less 9val I must report an Error. Some eMails (no the
EC> once in the different TB!ml) display an HTML Error (see
EC> attachments). If this bug is too large to correct soon I have to

It seems over here I will view messages for awhile with no problems.
Then once I begin to get HTML errors they increase in frequency until
it happens on the majority of messages.

Today, when the problem first appeared, the message I was reading was
text and not HTML at all!

It seems that I have to close The Bat! and restart. Eventually the
cycle begins again.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/3 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP1
(see kludges for my pgp key)

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/3 | 'Using TBBETA' information: