Hi Jody,

On Friday, August 13, 2004 22:02 your local time, which was Saturday,
August 14, 2004 at 04:02 my local time, Jody Watts [JW] wrote;

JW> are other people having the problem where some IMAP messages are
JW> "blank" to the bat?

Nope, me too! :-)

JW> They appear in the inbox, but have no header information, or body ...
JW> yet if you look at the same message via another client or web based
JW> mail interface ... they are fine.

Here's my experience - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

JW> Any idea when this might be fixed ....

Nope, not yet. :-(
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build
2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: