Dear Allie,

Going back 03:07 17.08.2004...

> While we're debugging this NFS, there are some pretty basic and
> fundamental stuff here that no longer works reliably. The backup is
> one of them that has just failed me here.

I will have to switch harddisk in a few days, and was relying on the
internal backup to smoothly move everything over to the new setup.
Reading your lines tells me I'm wrong :/ What is the current suggested
way to move everything (settings, messages, attachments, templates) to
a new system? Thanks!

Cheers,
 Johannes                                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You will feel hungry again in another hour.

The Bat! 2.12.03 serving on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2, v.2149

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information: