Dierk Haasis, [DH] wrote:

> Interesting, I didn't encounter memory leaks before and I didn't find
> any last night, when beta 7 was running some hours. I just now checked
> (TB running a measly half hour) and everything looked normal.

Memory leaks have not been an issue for me for a long time. After
running TB! overnight, it's now using 65MB of memory and 67MB of VM.
That's pretty typical of it. GDI objects 349. However, I have a number
of apps using more GDI objects than TB!, examples, Directory Opus and
MDaemon.

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 · My PGP-Keys: http://key.ac-martin.com ·

..... Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.

 Current beta is 2.13 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: