Dear Stuart, Dear all,

   -->> Samstag, 21. August 2004, 17:31:46:

EC>> I've downloaded beta6 and faced several problems that I will
EC>> present in 2 separate postings for separate discussion. I had to

I'm quit amazed.

I've posted yesterday two really bad Bugs with pictures that made me
revert back to an older system. Stuart was the first and only one
giving a feedback. It seems that no other one has this problem. This
is rather unrealistic. With those bugs I just can't imagine you can
work with - or your Templates and QT are so perfect working that you
don't care what is in the header ;)

Folks - are you using beta6?

--
   best regards
www.EddieCastelli.com

 Current beta is 2.13 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: