Hello all,
Sunday, August 22, 2004, Greg Strong wrote:

> Did something change in how TB connects to a Pop3 connection?

> The reason I ask is because my firewall, Kerio 2.15 gave me a
> notification of changes to the TB application when connecting to
> download files.  See image attached. TIA!

Kerio stores MD5 hash of EXE file and when You change it, Kerio asks,
if You want to use new one.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/7
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 Current beta is 2.13 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: