Hi Kevin,

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:30:29 -0400 (11:30 AM here), Kevin J. Menard,
Jr. [KJMJ] wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

KJMJ> I just gave this a go, but it seems as though the plugin is
KJMJ> deleting messages without storing them in the common junk mail
KJMJ> folder.

How did you determine mail was being deleted? I'm trialing this
plug-in and want to make sure the same thing isn't happening here.

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.0 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: