Hi Alexey,

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:55:06 +0900 (11:55 PM here), Alexey N.
Vinogradov [ANV] wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

ANV> Version 0.6.1 - [Visual regexp debugger] unclosed qualifier '{..'
ANV> caused plugin to stuck.

After initially installing TB v3.0, my system would hang in the middle
of mail polling. This would be for quantities from 150-250 messages.
It took awhile for me to figure out that BayesIt seemed to be the
cause. Once I removed it, the mail polls completed.

I downloaded and installed the version above, hoping that "stuck"
meant the symptoms I was experiencing. Unfortunately, my mail poll
this morning (250 messages) hung. I removed BayesIt 0.6.01 and the
polling completed.

I did an experiment with the next batch of messages that hung. After 2
failed attempts with BayesIt, I installed BayesFilter. The polling
completed without any problems.

All of this occurs using a broadband connection so it isn't a line
quality problem.

Because polling works with BayesFilter, I tend to believe the problem
isn't with TB's plug-in support, but rather with the BayesIt plug-in
itself.

Has anyone else reported a similar problem?

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.0 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: