Hello MAU,

>    Start filter execution
>       Get message from Source folder into _Working area_
>       Manipulate message _in_ working area
>       Copy working area to some folder A
>       More manipulation allowed
>       Move working area to destination folder B
>       IF NO move action has been performed
>          Move working area back to source folder
>       END if
>    End filter execution

A little change to be coherent with my own "terminology", change the
"Get message..." to "MOVE message..." which means a delete from source
folder

Also a clarification. The first "Move from source..." and the IF at the
end are implied in every filter, no need for the user to include them
(there is no way to do so anyway).

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.0