On Monday, September 6, 2004 @ 4:13:41 PM, Richard Wakeford wrote:

[snips]

D>> It appears Contains, Contains any of,  have been used by some as
D>> match and match any of with success.

Richard> There certainly seems to be a multitude of ways of differentiating
Richard> between conditions and I just wish someone at TB would give the
Richard> definitive version because there surely must be one.

Maybe...

I'm hoping the "hit enter" method keeps working, as it's by far the easiest to
read.

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
"Leave it to a girl to take the fun out of sex discrimination."