On Monday, September 13, 2004, at 11:28:39 AM, 9Val wrote:

> The Bat! 3.0.0.14 Post Release is now available from
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

I still seem to be having trouble with that darn CC. Again, CC reports 16
messages on Server, and although it reports that 16 messages are being
downloaded, none actually arrive on my Computer. I have to invoke the CC
another 2 or 3 times to actually have all the messages downloaded.

FYI, I leave my messages on the Server if that makes any difference.

--
         -=Nick Andriash=-
     -=Creston, B.C.  Canada=-