Hello Avi!

On Monday, September 13, 2004, 10:29 PM, you wrote:

MB>> That's extraordinarily unfair to Paul - it's clear that NOBODY
MB>> translates it, assuming it even exists.

AY> I stand corrected, Mic. It is indeed hard to translate what hardly
AY> exists. Humble apologies to Paul.

And most graciously done, Mic and Avi. I've been watching, because my
diagnosis is that Paul is 0-challenged, like me. I have the deficiency
of doubling them up--must be my Southern drawl--and Paul, with his
rapid brain moving on, simply omits them.

It was very kind of everyone on the list not to take any notice of my
manually typed  beta "3.00.00.14" in my message re my HTML error
window, mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

BTW, I've had only the one to pop up in 3.0.0.14, so far. Put this
number in via copy-and-paste. The Bat! itself is more reliable about
its numbering than I seem to be. <g>

Mary
The Bat 3.0.0.14 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2