Hello George!

On Monday, September 20, 2004 at 9:34:45 AM you wrote:

> And there is an ancient Greek saying that states "To dis examartin ouk andros
> sofou". In english "Making the same error twice doesn't indicate a wise man"

LEt me add to that one of my favourites [guess most will know today
where it comes from]: Who is the more foolish, the fool, or the fool
who follows him.

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.0.15 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

All for the Love of a Woman. (William Bell)