Hi Paul,

On Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:17 your local time, which was 18:17
my local time, Paul Siebern [PFS] wrote;

PFS> Don't see a thing, but then I have changed from the default gylphs.
PFS> Anyone know where I can get the default ones to see this?

Just rename the file called 'glyphs' in you TB! installation folder to
something else and the default gylphs will return.
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.0.16 & IMAP
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.4