Hello beta testers.

 I get a mail to an IMAP folder and the MT shows the mail. Then I open
 the mail in the folder (status becomes read) and it disappears from the
 MT. So far, so good.

 Then I change the mail's status to unread (ALT U). It does not reappear
 on the MT.

 Confirmations?

Peter Fjelsten (using 3.0.0.17 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1)
IMAP/Exchange issues:                  Days since reported:
No Drafts folder (0002080)             301