Hallo 9Val,

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:09:51 +0300GMT (24-9-2004, 22:09 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

RO>>   An outgoing message that triggers a filter and its filter will be
RO>>   processed by the filter, but not by the subfilter. It'll cause the
RO>>   CC to stay indefinitely, until the task is aborted.
9> Does .18 show same behaviour?

No, everything went just fine with my previous message.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0.0.18
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.