Hi Roelof,

> RTT> Exactly what I had. I simply uninstalled the RC6 one which went fine.
> RTT> I have yet no idea why this produces two entries in ARP.

> Haven't yet tried to uninstall RC6....
> Ouch, wish I didn't do that.

Maybe we have a different setup. I never started TB! in the admin
account. I hunt the double entry ARP problem down right now I
installed and deinstalled several times without even thinking it could
lead to troubles...

> Installed the new msi again Still runs fine, got my language stuff
> back also got my two entries in the software panel back. This all on
> my XP-admin account of course

Glad to hear that everything is fine now.

--
I'm already gone,
Raymund

The Bat! 3.0.1 on Windows XP Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: