Hello TBBETA Members!

  Anybody remember the problem where CKT versions of PGP didn't
  correctly decode special characters, like German umlauts becoming
  Hex-code?

  Quick rehash: CKT builds are usable with TB via plug-in; there has
  been one way back by RL, which was later superseded by one
  programmed between RL and Imad Faiad (who apparently has retired).
  For years everything worked fine until some day we were presented
  with messages that upon decrypting showed Hex-code instead of
  special characters.

  For use with TB I went to GPG with GPGShell, both of which I updated
  today. Unfortunately GPG showed me a message of "no trust" because
  "not signed" for keys that have been signed and trusted [awkward
  grammar intended] by me.

  So I reverted to PGP 6.5.8CKT and still found the special character bug.

  Is there a chance this bug will be hunted down? And either solved or
  validly identified as a problem of PGP CKT?

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Don't let a little dispute injure a friendship.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: