Hæ!

Thursday, October 14, 2004, 22:22, Peter Palmreuther wrote:
> Well, that's actually not this hard to achieve. Filter incoming
> messages to folders, every identity gets an own one. Edit the folders
> properties and set up you "Identity". Now this values are used
> whenever you start any action (except if overwritten by a macro).

Yes! Strike! :D

That's what I also do for mailaliases/forwarder-e-mail-addresses.

--
Kveðja!
Thorvald Neumann | <http://www.aesir.de/>
| The Bat! v3.0.1.33
| PopFile v0.22.0
| Windows 2000 SP4 (v5.0.2195)
| Get Firefox - Take back the web!                                  |
| <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=22411&amp;t=1> |

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: