10/6/2004

MO> Just tried it with the to: and the cc: field and I see the same
MO> behaviour. Can't anyone confirm? It's most irritating.

I just tried, and I expect that starting a line in the
'to' or 'cc' fields would generate errors on sending, I
could have changed the subject line to \Re: Cannot start
subject with \ or \\Re: Cannot start subject with \ - up
to the point where I hit the 'send' button, at least.

Let's see if it goes through :-) Sorry about the
threading!

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.1 RC4
NT5 SP4

 Current beta is 3.01 RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: