On Sunday, October 17, 2004, Mary Bull wrote...

> Hello fellow tbbeta subscribers!

> I just had my second occurrence of the Warning Dialogue Window,
> Invalid Pointer Operation.

> I created a message to tbudl, pointed and clicked on the green-arrow
> icon for "Send the Message" and got the Warning.

> Used Message/Send Now, and the mail went with no further problem.

> Anyone else getting this Warning?

I have had it a couple of times, once on sending, once on clicking on
the folder list... but I've not been able to reproduce it since I got
the one on the folder list.  On the sending mail, I just reclicked
send and it went happily.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Reward for a job well done: more work.

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: