On Tuesday, October 19, 2004, 13:45, Foster, Graham wrote:

> I've figured out what the problem is... Previously use of the hotkey
> caused the display to be updated with the new colour group - and I
> could SEE it was actioned (part of the reason for the colour group).
> In this beta though, the display is NOT updated. Moving off the folder
> and back to the folder shows that the filter did indeed work, and the
> message was marked as deleted.

Sounds like the known v3.0.2.1 issue. This beta has problems refreshing
the message list, wait for the next beta or roll back (as I did).

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: