Hi Dierk,

on Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:25:27 +0200GMT, you wrote:

DH>   Anybody like this: Options in the AB to enable PGP signing or
DH>   encrypting per contact entry. Would be much easier than adding
DH>   macros to templates.

This is a neat idea, but I'd prefer the macros way to additional
interface items in this case. There are only few people who use PGP,
and these are probably savvy enough to find the macros. It must be set
up only once, so why not use the macros? Or do you change these
entries often?

I'm afraid, another interface option to sign or encrypt PGP inline or
PGP/MIME or S/MIME might contribute to irritating newbies.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.0.2.1 on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1800MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: