Hallo tbbeta,

  Recently I started testing an IMAP account next to my pop3 account
  to the same server. On checking my mail the CC stays active, what
  isn't surprising, after all the point of IMAP is to stay in contact
  with the server.

  As long as I check mail automatically everything is ok, but on
  checking manually, the CC comes in focus and doesn't leave because
  of IMAP.

  That's why I set the CC to hide in stead of automatically (what I
  was using before)
  After me doing this TB didn't collect mail after one manual check
  (not automatically, nor manually) and it didn't close because of
  active tasks.

  Behaviour is reproducible both with 3.0.2.1 as with the regular
  release.

  Any confirmations?

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Cats are the proof of a higher purpose to the Universe

The Bat! 3.0.2.1
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: