Hello Joe,

Z>>> TB! freezes on exit here. Previous versions didn't had this problem.

>> Confirmed here. Not nice. :-(

> Confirmed here also.  Freezes on exit.  In my case the pop up
> that compresses folders on exit seems to work ok, then TB just
> freezes.  Task manager shows no CPU being used for TB so it is just
> waiting on something... I waited 60 seconds...

Confirmed here, too, in exactly the same way. Compressing and all works and then it
just sort of forgets to shut the window.

I use no plugins.

--
regards,
:eu-flag3: :de-bw: :safaribears:

"Never hit a man with glasses. Use your fist!"

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush, Opera v7.54.3865 on WinXP Home v2600 SP2

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'