Hello tbbeta,

  This is the worst I have seen.  I have spent the past 5 hours
  restoring going back in builds etc etc.

  I completely unistalled the Bat went back to 3.0 did a restore, then
  upgraded to this build and had the strangest occurance I have ever
  seen. A completely blank screen, nothing there except the Bat was
  downlading mail as the mail ticker was working and showing new mail
  downloaded, but I had no folders, nothing.  This happened two or
  three times and I went back to build 10 before rc1 and all was
  seemed to be fine except all of my folders were gone.  I then did a
  restore at that point and my message base and folders came back only
  to disappear the next time I restarted the Bat.  I then had to do a
  restore again, and then upgraded to this newest beta again and it is
  the sluggish thing I have ever seen, its running terrible and don't
  even think about shutting the program down.

 Tim                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]