Hello Marcus,

  A reminder of what Marcus Ohlström typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 12:23:06 GMT +0200

MO> I am back to the stable release and ready to report
MO> my experience.

 Me too and I think I sussed it.

 After reading Marcus's post I decided to set up a Virtual Folder, something
 I don't normally use.  I set it up to just monitor a colour group, posts
 from me to this list get assigned a colour... The Bat would NOT shut down
 and I had to use the 3 knuckle shuffle to close it. I deleted the VF and TB
 was as fast, clean and stable as ever again.

 So in order to prove or disprove this theory:

 A. Is there anyone who IS having trouble closing TB who is NOT using VF's?
 B. Anyone who is having NO trouble who IS using VF's?

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush   29/10/2004 at 11:40 UTC   2ØØ4 - AWB