Hello Nick,

  A reminder of what Nick Andriash typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 05:04:21 GMT +0200

NA> Perhaps, but there are an awful lot of users such as myself who are unable
NA> to even close The Bat, so I would have to say that for us it's not the best.

 I fully understand and sympathize with you Nick and everyone else who is
 having problems.

 However those that find it flawless should also make this fact known
 otherwise Ritlabs would assume it works for no one. Perhaps if everyone
 experienced the same problems it would make it easier to fix. Not reporting
 the fact it works perfectly for some would, I believe, be just as bad as if
 no one reported it didn't work.

 Please don't think I'm reveling in my good fortune and the fact it works
 for me, I have tried to recreate the problem, to try and pinpoint it by
 transferring from one PC to another and back again but I just can't. I get
 the same impeccable performance on both my Toshiba Laptop and my home
 built cobbled together P4 Desktop.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush   29/10/2004 at 10:13 UTC   2ии4 - AWB