Hello Marck D Pearlstone & everyone else

29-Okt-2004 13:51, you wrote:

> Strike that. The hanging returned. I have to remove VFs to not hang on
> exit.

I just un-ticked the "store state between sessions" in 3.0.1.33, then
loaded 3.0.2.2 - tried to exit - it worked. But then I tried again - and it
hangs again.

I did not yet go thru process of complete removal of all my VFs... thats 7
VFs with mighty delicate :) filtering, I have to back up first...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Like a mutation, an idea may be recorded at the wrong time, to lie
latent like a reccessive gene and spring once more to life in an
auspicious era. -- Loren Eiseley