Kevin Coates wrote:
Hi Peter,

Yes we're getting a little OT, so this is the end of this thread
unless someone can recommend a setting tweak in TB to fix my error.
Here's a list of the changes in the last few GPG test versions:

Noteworthy changes in version 1.3.90 (2004-10-01)
(...)
libiconv is now used to support other character sets other than
      UTF-8, Latin-1,-2 and KOI8-2.  The W32 version will only work
      correctly when iconv.dll is installed on the system.  A binary
      version is available at all GNU mirror sites under libiconv.

Current beta is 3.0.2.3 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: