At 14:02 [GMT-0400] on Friday October 29 (actual time - 2:02am on Saturday in
Perth, Western Australia), you wrote:

[snips]

>> My quoted text is not spell checked!
>> I tried using Danish on this message and only my text is spell checked!
>> I also tried the different Message Formats
>> and still no spell checking of quoted text!

Tim> Sorry let me clarify as I was mistaken. :)
Tim> Its when you forward that spell check checks the whole forwarded
Tim> message.  It thought it was doing it when i replied also but its not.

That is a complete pain, agreed, but it could be somewhat fixed with a
'finish' button for the spell-checker.

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
"The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: