> Looks like to me that you might have an auto-response filter set up
> that you were testing and maybe forgot about? Just a guess, but
> every single one of those messages has the exact same line from you.

There might have been in the past - but the odd thing is that I was
using TB on this machine last week without problems.

Anyway, I've expunged TB completely from the machine now and I'll just
use Thunderbird on it. That should do it!

--
Regards
Clive Taylor

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: