Hello Konstantin,

  A reminder of what Konstantin Zhilenko typed on:
  01 November 2004 at 10:06:46 GMT +0100

KZ> Page size? Converting? Do not download the picture from the site, pictures
KZ> are for preview only.

 I realize that now, Just never knew about the new system of implementing
 glyphs.

 I much prefer the standard set so I'll keep them for now, at least until I
 get time to create my own set now I know how it's done.

 Thanks for the info anyway.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush   01/11/2004 at 09:17 UTC   2ии4 - AWB

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: