Hello Dierk,

DH> Hello TBBETA Members!

DH>   One of my filters moves messages with one of three certain trigger
DH>   strings (one for Subject, or one in Headers, or one in Sender). It
DH>   also colour groups it. Or actually it doesn't every time it should.

DH>   Most messages meeting the filter criteria are moved and coloured,
DH>   sometimes messages are moved but not coloured.

Do you have "Continue processing with other filters" checked? Is it
possible that the filter is doing what it should, but the message is
caught by a filter further down the line and changed back again?

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: