Clive Taylor wrote:

Keith, My two IMAP servers are FastMail and MailSnare, and there's no
doubt that Mailsnare is the slower of the two here using TB but that
might be because its message base is bigger than FastMail's.

However, I don't notice the difference between the two accessing them
via Mulberry. I don't know where that leaves you though.

My MailSnare account expires in about three weeks, and I am probably going to switch to Fastmail, Runbox, or Fusemail, in the hope that performance will improve. Unfortunately, I don't know of any good way to test these alternatives with the volume of mail that I have on the MailSnare server.

I haven't decided how I'm going to move my mail once I do switch, either. I'm concerned about running into bandwidth problems, at least with Fastmail.

--
Keith

Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: