9Val [9], wrote:

>>> [*] IMAP: new mail sound improvements

AM>> I haven't tested this much since filtering no longer works. I drag and
AM>> drop the few unfiltered messages to their various locations after
AM>> reading them.

9> Strange,   for me works as expected, even auto-filtering, has somebody
9> else the same problems?

I've not done much testing but so far sounds have been working as
expected. I also use filters to highlight TBBETA messages according to
topic and that's working reliably at the moment... I have had some
messages missed with previous 3.0.2 release so I'll keep my eye on
this.

--
.\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite
simple really. Double your rate of failure." THOMAS J WATSON
IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.2.5 | Horde IMP WebMail
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: