On Saturday, November 06, 2004 at 11:17:27 AM [GMT -0500], Gary wrote:

> This causes a complete AV every time for me, and I cannot then
> retrieve any other email... solution is to log off then log on the
> account again and go to that folder, or restart TB! completely. I
> cannot use the above fine-tune option.. always causes an AV for the
> folder I am in. It worked once as you mention above.

Yes. I can confirm this. See attached av.png

If I enable the 'load text only' option and attempt to load a very large
message such as an HTML message that exceeds the specified size limit
and does not have an attachment, the AV occurs.

> I also just found out that all my QTs have disappeared with installing
> this beta for me..

Not confirmed here. My QT's are just fine.

--
-= Allie =-
..... Skiier: Someone who pays an arm and a leg to break them.

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: