Saturday, November 6, 2004, 12:59:48 PM, (Internet Time - @833) you wrote:

Hello Greg,

GS> I have several OS operating partitions on this disk with an extended
GS> data partition. I've installed AVG 7 free on 2 partitions. I can say
GS> it AVG 7 comes with TB plug-in because I un-installed AVG 6 Free,
GS> re-booted and installed AVG 7 Free. After starting TB avgbat.bav is
GS> available for anti-virus in TB with version # corresponding to AVG 7
GS> Free. So good to go. I guess I'll find out how this beta 2 works.  :-)

That is good to know, Greg. As if they are supporting TB! With AVG
free version plug-in. As I had mentioned before, I have always had
good luck with AVG, when McAfee would miss viruses. So I have stayed
with it for a few years now.

Again thanks for the info and keep up posted with the beta and TB!

 Michael                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! Version 3.0.2.5
On Windows XP SP2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: