Hi Jan,
JR> Battyfolk,

JR> It seems that after I installed the NOD32 plug-in I began to get
JR> the following error which I had never seen before. Anyone else?

JR> |---------------------------| Start |---------------------------|

JR> !10/30/2004, 07:36:23: ANTIVIRUS - The anti-virus has reported an
JR> error, the object cannot be checked for viruses

JR> |----------------------------| End |----------------------------|

JR> Thanks.

I had the same error, odd thing is in the anti-virus plug-in screen, it showed
version "Unknown". After updating to TB 3.0.2.5, it now shows version
"1.916"... however... it doesn't work. I e-mailed myself the eicar string to
both POP and IMAP accounts with IMON in NOD32 off (so it wouldn't intercept the
e-mail before the plug-in had a chance). The plug-in didn't catch it...

--

  Mike Rourke

:flag-us-tx: :flag-thailand:

Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
The Bat! 3.0.2.5

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: