On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:36:24 +0700, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> I have XP Pro SP2 in the office. While I'm pretty sure the behaviour
> is as I describe - not as you experience - I am not sure I have done
> that with more than 10 or 12 addresses. If I don't forget it, I will
> try 30 or 40 addresses tomorrow in the office.

10-12 addresses - yes, it works as you describe. 30-40 addresses, and
TB's radar starts to unravel. 60-70 addresses, and TB is banging into
walls. Test it again, and I am sure you will see what I mean.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: