Hello all,
Saturday, November 6, 2004, Greg Strong wrote:

> See http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/5443/lng/us/tpl/v5 and you
> will see free AVG 7 is in beta testing and free AVG 6 will be
> discontinued at the end of the year. I thought I'd ask to see if any
> anticipated problems.  TIA!

when I looked to download page of this beta, there is following info
there:

Important  notice:  This  Beta version of AVG Free Edition will expire
11/30/2004.  By  this  time, the final version of this product will be
available for your free download.

So You will have whole month to upgrade.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.0.2.5
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: