Hi All,

I have only recently noticed that the 'Kill duplicates' action ignores
any messages that are marked as 'Parked'.

My  question is, does anyone know if this is intentional or if it is a
bug? 9Val?

If  it  is, 'as designed', then IMHO it should be changed. If one wants to
remove duplicates then one wants to remove _ALL_ duplicates regardless
of what their characteristics may be.

Any comments?

Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 3.0.2.4 Rush, and antispam BayesIt! 0.7.4
on Windows ME, version 3000, Build 90

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: