Hello Dierk,

  A reminder of what Dierk Haasis typed on:
  07 November 2004 at 09:25:18 GMT +0100

>> If you simply run this EXE, it will ask the user what edition it is.

DH> I wasn't asked, or do I misunderstand your statement?*

 All I did was replace the exe file, deleted the RIT registry entries and
 ran TB as normal. It then went through the whole process as if it was a
 fresh install, asking about encryption etc. All went well right up to the
 point of choosing restore from backup. The backup file may as well been a
 bowl of custard for all the good it was.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 Message composed on 07/11/2004 at 10:38 UTC   2004 - AWB

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: