On Sunday, November 07, 2004 at 1:43:04 PM [GMT -0500], Stefan
Tanurkov wrote:

> Yes, it is by design and I don't quite understand how are those
> recipients are skipped if their addresses already used...

I think he was hoping a message would be sent out for each address book
entry and not for each address with logic to amalgamate different
entries with the same addresses into a single message for them.

People may share the same address and the way to get messages to them is
via the name associated with the address.

--
-= Allie =-
..... The road to success is always under construction.

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: