Hello TBBETA,

When I switch to a virtual folder I usually see the last message
viewed in the preview pane... that is, if the message is from a POP3
account. With IMAP I only see "No message loaded" with the oldest
messages shown in the message list or the last viewed POP3 message. As
soon as I select an IMAP message it is displayed.

I don't know whether this is a bug or just something that's not
implemented. However, it means virtual folders have limited use when
used with IMAP.

--
.\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Even emperors can't do it all by themselves." BERTOLT BRECHT
IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.2.5 | Horde IMP WebMail
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: