Hello Raymund,
Monday, November 8, 2004, 11:54:10 AM, you wrote:

>> Not sure I understand this. :(

RTT> Why? Is my english so bad? :-(

Probably just the thick layer it has to get through on this end. :)

>> Do you mean that the developers would create such an option?

RTT> Would be nice. Or provide a way to invoke a folder selection from a
RTT> filter.

I can see how this would work, just thought that a way of dragging
while holding down the Ctrl key might work quickly. Just as when you
move a file in Windows it will be copied instead if you hold down the
Ctrl key.

<snip>

RTT> Well, my mail folder has ca. 700 MB right now :-)

 ;) I am severely hard drive challenged at the moment. Cannot afford
that much space.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
 On Windows 98 4.10 Build #2222

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: