Hello Bobi,

Tuesday, November 9, 2004, 23:37 you wrote at
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> There used to have a "add KAV com-based plugin" push-down option in the
> anti-virus add button, but now it's not there any longer, how can I add KAV
> anti-virus plugin now.

to your current version again. HTH?

Nor Ritlas neither Kaspersky shows the will to support the PlugIn
longer. IMHO: Very stupid - and Kaspersky will maybe lose me as user.

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: