Hi Chris,

On Wednesday, November 10, 2004 12:16 our local time, Chris Weaven [CW]
wrote;

Sorry, sent the last message too soon.

MW>> But I have had similar problems and managed to solve them by
MW>> clearing the local cache.

I'll give that a try and see how it goes, but this is even happening on
one of my accounts where I've no filtering and I'm only syncing the
Inbox with about 20 small messages adding up to about 0.5MB.

I'd open certain messages and a different message from the list would
open :-(

I'd also get blank messages.

Another problem that I'm getting now aswell, is that after reading a
message and hitting reply, the entire reply is blank! No fields
populated and no message to reply to :-(
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.2.6 & IMAP
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: